Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2021

I Thought of You

 Hello to you and thank you for calling in . Welcome to my craft room where cyber friends are really appreciated . Not much room to move around in here so ..you know, I love  the company of you all .

I do hope that you like what you see and if you have time you are welcome to browse my previous posts and leave comments on any of them . I read each one and will  find you to make a return visit .

Tonight I am using some relatively new SU  papers , one pretty SU floral stamp set greeting and one cute Lady Bug image and die  from another sweet  SU stamp and die bundle .


                                      


 Night of Navy base card , Old Olive layer then a mat of beautiful paper from Paper Blooms DSP. The tag topper is of Old Olive and Whisper white card. The sentiment /greeting is , I thought , a change from a " thinking of you" wording and is from SU set , Climbing Roses . The cute  lady bug is from SU set, Little Lady Bug, and   I coloured it  with water colours .The awesome brad on the tag is something ancient from SU .  The tag topper has been adhered with foam dots . 

So there you are just a quick card .


Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. 

Ashley Smith

                                      Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne 

 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley-Anne, this is both pretty and cute. Love it.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! This is a beautiful and cute card Shirley Anne.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweetie Shirley-Anne - love the expression on the bumble bee's face!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful, Shirley-Anne. Loving the blues and greens here. The paper and image are so cute. The image more so.
    I like how you created a tag for the image and sentiment.

    Hope you are well. I have good news to share with you regarding my work with the shelter that houses abused women. I will be starting to teach them card making on Sundays March onwards. This is very exciting for me. I will send you an email and share more details with you. Until then take care and keep making cards. Love, Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to the email , Monica . Thank you for calling in

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne