Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2021

Best hit song ever

 Hi there , welcome to my room . Thank you for calling in . 

I do hope that you are all keeping safe and are well .

Life has been so crazy for quite a while now and I don't know about you but I am finding it

 harder to see  the bright side of things . Don't get me wrong because I really do appreciate 

all that I have .Family and friends ,cyber chats and photos shared . A roof over my head , food 

to eat and a  warm bed to sleep in .

 Just hoping and praying that this virus will leave us sooner rather that later .

Went to a news agency on Friday and bought some craft magazines ,something I have

 not done for  months . I think it was just the kind of therapy I needed .

Most craft magazines have some freebies included . So while I am enthused I am going to see how

 many  cards I can make from one set of freebies. 

Tonight,  a birthday card for a male family member .


 
I began with  a black square card base , added some scrap of  striped DSP from my stash

 then using foam dots I adhered the two images as shown .

For the inside 

The insert consists of a piece of  Daffodil Delight card and a smaller piece of Very Vanilla ,

on which I stamped a greeting from the set of included  freebie stamps . 

So delighted with this gem of a card I think I will find a challenge to enter . 


 
         Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne 






2 comments:

  1. Fun card! Freebies are a good thing ;) - Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the freebies Shirley-Anne. A fabulous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne