Followers

Friday, August 13, 2021

Let there be music

Hello there and welcome to my room .Thank you for calling in and I hope that you are enthused by my effort to use up all the bit and pieces from freebies included in a magazine . I have found the challenge to be quite a blast as well as a challenge .

Here I am again with another card to share . Again this is created using the freebies from the same magazine as the last two makes . I think this one could be for a teenager or retro card  for an older person .What do you think ? Do you remember the Juke box ? 
 
I cut the piano strip and the background music  from  the paper sheets . all the rest of the images are die cut images popped on with foam dots .



And the inside with some of the free paper 


 Really happy with this one . 
Stay safe and stay well . 

             Catch you again soon ,cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne