Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Vintage Girl

Hello , great to see you here . Welcome to my room . Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend .
While I had this beautiful paper [ Daisy Di's]  on my desk, I wanted to use another piece for one more  vintage card. Hope you like it .
Rose Red, Old Olive and naturals Ivory.  DSP , SU.       Paper , Daisy Di's
Soft  Suede ink,      Image from Vintage Collage , Rubber Stamp collection.
Flower trim, self adhesive pearls ,  from my stash.,
Sizzix Diecut for Ovals.
Thanks again for browsing , and i'll check out your creations too , if you let me know where you are.
catch you again soon , cheers for now Shirley-anne.

13 comments:

  1. Really lovely card! the papers are just gorgeous and I love the way you have distressed the edges.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful vintage card .. that paper is gorgeous .. looks like linen
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley-Anne. Very pretty and I love the colour combination. It really highlights your image. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous,the image is so beautiful.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your vintage stuff, awesome papers and stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shirley-Anne, what a beautiful vintage card, you have really created the vintage feel. Wonderful. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute vintage card you did a nice job tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!

    I just sent you an e-mail as I have received my wonderful surprise package in the mail! I love it - thank you for your kindness and generosity!

    Wishing you a great week! I hope soonto be able to visit more often!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty vintage card. Gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another winner, Shirley-Anne,

    Love the cherubic image and what beautiful papers! Great card!

    Xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow Shirley Im drooling over that lush paper, gorgeous card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you are OK and seemingly unaffected by the horrible floods Australia is having that I keep seeing on TV here in the US. You do such great work with these vintage images. Your background paper compliments it so well. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a pretty vintage card! The vintage image is so lovely. Thank you very much for sharing it to all of us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne