Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Autumn tones

Hello blogg friends .Welcome to my room . Hope that you are all well and happy .
All great here .Cool weather of course but still able to walk for coffee in the morning so ..life is good .
So busy right now with DT member duties and Now I have 3 workshops /craft sessions a week .
One of the cards for a session tomorrow is this one .

Natually all ingredients are SU. I simply love Autumn hues .I chose this image because the twig is almost bare of leaves .
Hope you like .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

5 comments:

  1. Hello Shirley-Anne. I love this cute and very pretty card. Great background paper too. Happy weekend.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you sound busy Shirley! Dont you be over doing it! I love the DP in this card, its so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Shirley-anne. I love the backgroud stamping, and the autumn colours, I think Autumn could be my favorite time of the year.Spring a close second.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bird, so great, and love the papers too!

    Awesome autumny goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure are a busy lady, Shirley-Anne. Love this card... the bird image is adorable and so are the papers.
    I am enjoying creating with your stuff from time to time. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne