Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

No house work please

 Hello there , welcome to my room . Thanks for calling in .Hope that you say hi and let me know  that you  visited . Thank you all for the comments on my  posts, I love reading each and everyone of them .

Been so busy lately .just with normal life stuff . But happy to make time for The fortnightly Craftymess Challenge Blog .  Thank you to all those talented crafties who shared their awesome projects last challenge . Congrats to the winners .
This time for #12 the theme is Ribbon and Lace , set by teamie Sandy ..Now check the challenge blog for details .
Here is my DT piece to share ..

All cardstock is SU . The paper , lace , ribbon , mop and bucket image are all from my stash . The sentiment is from an unknown stamp, the  label  worn away .

." My idea of housework
      is to sweep the room
      with a glance ".

The well dressed lady who obviously hates housework is an image from our fabulous sponsor ....http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/ 
Sassy Studio Designs

Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for 2 years now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep
Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!
Lindsay

The winner receives 4 images of their choice 
Now after you have entered your project , I hope that you will call in to see the other DT to see their inspirational pieces . Or,  if you have lost your mojo and need some ideas,  I am sure , if you you visit these talented ladies , you will be enthused and will have an entry in no time at all .
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with ..
MY THOUGHT  FOR TODAY ..
     The best mirror
         is an old friend .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Shirley-anne, love her attitude to housework..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card definitely wouldn't want to housework in that outfit :)

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Shirley-Anne,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Shirley-Anne. Love the sentiment. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card Shirley...loved the sentiment,my kind of girl,lol.

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is one gorgeous card Hun love the image and adore the sentiment,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous card Shirley-Anne and a super image. Love the sentiment. hope you have a great weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Shirley Ann she is Sassy girl what a pretty card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Shirley-Anne, I like the image, the colours and design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card really like that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shirley-anne fantastic card, I think there are more of us that hate household chores, than those who enjoy it. LOL Wonderful image and great colors.
    Happy Sunday
    Hugs
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES...absolutely a sound motto to live by. Don't forget to name your dust bunnies too. After awhile you really start to get attached to the cute little puff balls. :)
    LOOOVE your card Shirley-Anne. The humor and truth in it is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How did you know that's how I do my housework, LOL, it doesn't work very well though.
    Fab image, love your work, Shirley
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love the sentiment, and a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that card and the sentiment. These images are so wonderful and your card is just right on the button. thaks for your visit and kind comments.

    Ax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne