Followers

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sweetest things

Hi there .

Here I am with another post . Welcome to my room where I hope that you enjoy your visit .
What a Wintry blast we are having in Adelaide this last few days .
Tuesday is craft day with friends and a  great couple of hours were spent with Sandy and Fran . 
 
Today I wanted to try a different shaped card ..
So using  shapes  from  SU BigShot Die , Framelits Ovals Collection for the card base , paper layer , and sentiment  ,this is what I shared with the girls today .
The words are from MFS. as is the bow Die .Papers from my stash .
The large label die is from , GO Kreate[The Hobby House]
Pearls from ALACRAFT
 
 
 


                                                                      INSIDE
The shape is good size for a card at 10.5cm x 12.5cm .

Well short and sweet tonight ..have a few vintage cards I need to make .

                                
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

6 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Beautiful card as always Shirley Anne
love it
Jacki xx

Monica said...

It is very charming, Shirley-Anne. Much as you make super cards for men, your feminine cards are so pretty as well.
Love,
Monica xxx

Lisa Jane said...

LOve the shape and that cute little bow
Lisa x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Shirley-Anne, love the beautiful papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lori said...

So sweet - love that little yellow bow!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Glad you had a nice crafty time with friends!

Love the oval shaped card! too fun! I love the frames and the ribbon/bow in paper!