Followers

Saturday, March 29, 2014

With Love

Hi there blog and craft pals . Thank you for calling in ,welcome to my room . Warm wishes sent to you and yours for happy moments what ever the time of day at your place .

A quick share today of a card I made recently and then some news of a magazine I bought .


Card base is Very Vanilla , SU, as is the Old Olive 1st layer .
Image is from Antique images
Small butterfly and flowers from my stash of Cheap as Chips  stuff.
Paper from Lili of the Valley paper pack .
Filigree Corner Die from La-La land Crafts
Sentiment from SU , Field Flowers
         I like this one , I hope you do too .

The  snail mail delivered this Kraftyhands Magazine ,on Friday .   I bought it recently from their online shop.

http://www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk/webshop/prod_3158685-CREATE-IT-Project-Magazine-Issue-1-PreOrder.html
10 card projects, step by step photo instructions, hints & top tips.
Included is an interactive CD-Rom with all printable files from the magazine with internet links to specially created YouTube video tutorials with Mike & Ian, so you can create each project along with Mike & Ian at the same time from the comfort of your own craft room!
 
I have browsed through  the magazine and played the CD. Each compliments the other beautifully . My time is booked over the weekend but I cant wait to try out the projects in the new week ahead .
                         So watch this space ! 
 
                                           It is in the shelter
                                            of each other
                                            that the people live .
                                                                        Irish Proverb.
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne
 

6 comments:

Faith A said...

Love Love your vintage card Shirley-Anne, really beautiful, love the proverb too, I think I'll copy it, never know when something like that comes in handy.

Thank you

Gail said...

Great card Shirley, and looks like the magazine & CD are going to be great fun!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

cheryl Baker said...

Oh this is really beautiful love the image hugs cheryl xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Shirley-Anne, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Merry said...

What wonderful papers on this pretty card.