Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hugs and kisses

Hi there . I am really happy to welcome you to my room .

Tonight I am sharing my DT card for Christmas card Challenges .

Once again the
                               Theme is Anything Goes



Whisper White for card base with the image die cut from LOTV ,  Tis The season Art Pad .

Sentiment front and inside from SU.  { inside}Petite Pairs .[Front} Good greetings.

Instead of having folded card front over Die , Spellbinders, I just wanted a decorative front only.

I made a separate card and added the die cut to it ..



 
 
Thank you to those who entered our last challenge with the theme Anything Goes.
I am  amazed at the variety of styles we get each challenge . Humorous , hugs and kisses type .. lots or only little embellishing or projects other than cards . Visiting the entries is always an inspiration .  As I hope popping over to the DT blogs is for you . You can see the DT list on the challenge blog or on my side bar , just click to visit . 
 
 

Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. The linky feature won't allow for generic blog links. You must create a new project. No back linking please.

If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC so that we can all enjoy your cards.
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, love that you have used a frame for the front over and added a piece of card for the back. it's so very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet CAS design! A decorative front and a simpler card base work well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Looks very more effective with only the die cut front.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fab diecut card and the sweet LOTV image too.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne