Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2015

All hands on deck

Welcome to my room . I do hope that your week ahead is not so busy with Christmas preparations that you wont find time to settle down with a cuppa , relax , browse through the challenge blog DT posts along with some of the entries .Might be that you have a last minute make that you will share with us .

Here is my share for this week .



Card base , Real red , SU.  Sentiment circle from my stash .  
I forgot to record where I found the image from my many folders , so if it is yours or you know of it , please let me know and i will give credit .
http://www.doctor-digi.com/digital-stamp-christmas/naughty-or-nice-digital-stamp 
thanks to Faith 

Congratulations to the winner from last week and the top 3 picks .
Hope that we see all of you again soon . 
Even at this busy time of the year , the DT have produced some amazing projects to share . I have to thank them all for the inspiration they give me every week .

 

Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. The link  feature won't allow for generic blog links. You must create a new project. No back linking please.

If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC so that we can all enjoy your cards.

Catch you again soon , Cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

9 comments:

Daffodil Cards said...

Hi Shirley a SUPER card
he is from Dr Digi Digital Stamps
http://www.doctor-digi.com/digital-stamp-christmas/naughty-or-nice-digital-stamp LOVE him.

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

thanks for that will add the link
hugs Shirley-Anne

Monica said...

Awe, he sure has a long list and will be busier than all of us. I have yet to get chocolates for Aleeza's teachers. Zeenya's chocolates for her teachers are almost all packed up and cards written out. For once, I had lots of extra Christmas cards made with my hands to share with people instead of selling them.

Your card is lovely as is the paper.

Love,

M

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous and oh so cutie Shirley - Anne. I am not only busy with Christmas Preps but Tony is due to go Into hospital on the 14th for more treatment and the hospital isn't a local,one either.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Maritza Rios said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for entering The Worl Wide OPen Design Team Challenge No. 6 and Best Luck your entry. Maritza DT

laurie said...

I just love plaid, so this caught my eye right away! Fun Santa card, Shirley- Anne!

Michelle Windsor said...

This is gorgeous thank you for joining us at the WWODTC
Michelle DT

Annette Stapylton said...

Very beautiful.
Thank you for entering the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Please note: We will be holding the "Champions of Champions" DT Challenge in March 2016 for all of the winners from all categories
from these monthly challenges throughout the year.
Annette DT Leader for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1608194249429483/

Tina Goodwin said...

Cute! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog Looking forward to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Tina
WWO DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}