Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Gingham for Christmas

Hello everyone , welcome to my room .
Am so chuffed that you have called in and I hope that you enjoy browsing through my blog posts.


Another Christmas Card Challenge    has opened and today I am sharing this card ,

I must admit that I did um and arr about using an image this time  and as you see I kept the card REALLY REALLY CAS .



and the inside 




SU Thick white for card base . Real Red Matt cut same size as card  front .Cut  top piece 5cm x 2cm from red card ,adhere some red gingham to it before adding to top of card front with DS tape . I cut 2cm from   balance of red card and after stamping greeting as shown I adhered the balance of red card to front  base of white card  .Just added bling from my stash , at random .




Congrats to the winner and top 3 from challenge 8 , Thanks to all entrants . Hope that we see you all again soon .
Don't forget to visit the fabulous DT blogs to see their projects .


Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. The link feature won't allow for generic blog links. You must create a new project. No back linking please.

If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC so that we can all enjoy your cards.

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

4 comments:

Olga Fink said...

Hello Shirley-Anne, really nice card! beautiful and simple! Thank you so much for following me :-) and thank you for introducing me to the Christmas challenge blog. xoxo Olga

Daffodil Cards said...

CAS it is and it's lovely so is the inside.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this CAS creation Shirley Anne.
Hugs
CathyXxx

Leanne said...

Lovely CAS card Shirley-Ann. Pretty with the added bling.
Will email you someday soon.
XX Leanne