Followers

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Water colouring

Hello there and welcome to my room . So happy that you came to visit and I hope that you like what you see in this post .

Tonight I am happy to share a card made today using water colour . I was researching for ideas earlier today , finally made my way to SU demonstrators planning place [ a closed group] where I watched a video from Hannah Jones .
Slightly changed some aspects of her card to make it my own .

Entering challenge
http://desiref.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/atg-with-create-with-tlc-challenge-no12.html 


Here I have used SU thick white card base and water colour paper along with the thinlits Happy Birthday  die . embellished with SU candy dots.
I cut a piece of watercolour paper 5cm x 15cm and brushed water over to dampen the panel  before colouring strips of different inks .When dry I cut small tags to adhere to front of card
                            Inks used
                                                       
 

And for the inside 

Back ground mat has been water coloured too. 

I am hoping that this will brighten some ones day .

Everything is funny, as long as it's happening to somebody else.

 Will Rogers

                          Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

6 comments:

  1. Great colours sweetie. A really sunny out looking creation.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun with this one! A pretty card.
    Hugs Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Shirley Anne, love the colours you chose.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley this is so wonderfully crafted.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our current challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work and wonderfully made, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley this is beautifully crafted and perfect for our 12th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne