Followers

Friday, September 22, 2017

Sending love and sympathy


Warm day , sun shining. 
I am thankful for all blessings that I have .
Hello to all visitors , thank you for calling in . 

Today I am sharing a sympathy card .This would have to be the plainest one I have made in recent times. 




 Basic Black card base.   Paper from Black and White Recollections pack .  Sentiment from SU set , Love and Sympathy   .  stamped on Very Vanilla card and punched with SU circle punch and layered onto larger circle . Pearls from my stash to embellish .

PS;   How many of you have done this ? I finished this post and sat looking at the photo , thinking that the paper layer seemed crooked . So I picked card up and noticed that in the top left corner and side still had the double sided tape cover on and was not adhered to card base ...just a senior moment .


 

That's better . 


Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

 Scott Adams 

                                    Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation for a very sad time in anyone's life. I am glad I am not the only one losing the plot at times.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A VERY elegant and meaningful card Shirley-Anne
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shirley-Ann.Just realized I got so busy crafting that I hadn't visited you for quite a while.
    Thanks for your visit to my blog and the lovely comment. I will be slowing down on paper-crafting to some extent to give some time to some sewing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne