Followers

Saturday, July 21, 2018

A fun ride ?

Hello friends , welcome to my room where I am sharing a card made this morning .
Thank you for calling in and I hope you like my simple make .

I actually had a scooter like this almost the same color too .But when we moved to the city from the country I was too scared to use it on the city  roads. I only rode it  twice on the busy roads and when a truck then a bus went past me on the second time I shook so much that I was petrified that I would fall off. I sold it soon after !!

The image and sentiment are from an old SU set , Today& Everyday.
I colored with pencils . White thick card from my stash for card base and Mint Macaron for layer.
Circle die  from my die  collection used .

                               

I added the layer with foam Stampin' Dimensionals and topped it  with SU embellishments .

Finding challenges to join

                  http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2018/07/new-anything-goes-challenge-17-24-july.html [ weekly]
                 
 http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-72-anything-goes.html [ 2 weeks ]

http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-301-anything-goes.html [weekly]

http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-370-anything-goes.html [2weeks]



           
        We all have ability. The difference is how we use it.

                                     Charlotte Whitton 


                            Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne



9 comments:

  1. I just love this little scooter! Thank you for submitting your project with us and good luck.
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallengea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is a no fall off bike and you didn't, this is fabulous work. :)
    Faith
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Shirley-Ann! Love those subtle colours you've used. Having the scooter on that circular die-cut really adds a lot of interest. Thanks so much for joining our ATSM Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool Shirley-Anne, love it.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun colors and use of the circle die with the dots on your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Through The Craft Room Door.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card and coloring...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hop to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I love how you've framed the scooter in the circular apperture.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card and the sentiment is a perfect reminder for us to enjoy every minute of every day to the best of our ability! Thanks for joining us at LSB.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne