Followers

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Good Vibes

 Hi there , Visitor . Thanks for calling in  and welcome to my room . Thank you to those  who left kind words on my last post and I will be sure to return the visit soon . 

Well, today Hubby and I had our first Covid vac jab .So far so good with no reaction yet . Not that we are expecting any of course as none of our family or friends have indicated they had problems . Another good thing about today is that the sun  shone for most of it . I also saw some early blossoms on our gopher outing this morning so I am wondering if this a sign of an early Spring? We hope so as we are both so over Winter. 

Tonight I am posting/sharing another card using those magazine freebies . If you would like to see the first card I created using this music themed freebie stamp and paper  ,then just scroll down . Actually this was a very generous freebie as it also contained some topper die cuts too . 

This time my base card is Bermuda Bay with a layer of retired  SU Whisper White trimmed so that there is just a smidgen of a border . Again a smaller piece of fabulous patterned paper from the magazine is the final layer. 


The records are die cuts which I have added over  images of records with foam dots while adhering sentiment and guitar die cuts   flat .



And for the inside I created the sentiment using  three  stamps from the free set .

  Please be here and  on the lookout tomorrow night because I am sure that there will be another  music themed card to share  .How many do you think that I can create by only adding card stock? 

                                       Till then .

              Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .



1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing this card, it looks amazing. it is a great idea for a males card as I always have abit of trouble with cards for the men

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne