Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My pages for Jacinda's journal

Today I received Jacinda's Journal and quickly completed my two pages .
Not too clever at scanning and uploading pictures in right order . But it's not life threatening so I will carry on .
This first picture is actually second page .
Introducing Doug. And acknowledging that he supports my love of paper art.

      The first page , the second picture ,is including a photo of us at a cafe enjoying our morning coffee .

                                                                        



We do a lot together and this tradition that we have started is just one of the many activities we enjoy sharing .
Hope that you like the pages not that I am a scrapbooker by any means but I do like writing !






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne