Followers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Another travelling journal

I received another travelling journal the other day .
I had to wait untill I had some photos taken and printed before finishing my  pages. A while ago I packed up all our photo albums and sent them to
our Daughter . So I do not have any of our family
or ourselves here at all .
Any way , here is Andre's journal cover .
Stunning , I thought.









Now here is my first page .
Actually,  it has been a blessing in disguise for me to be involved with this project as I get to have current photos taken . I don't know about other husbands but getting a photo of my Doug is like finding teeth in a chook!
And this one was taken only a few days ago out the front of a small cafe we visit for coffee . Doug and I gopher [ I walk] about 6 or so ks every day for coffee and shopping . Just in front of Doug  on the gopher is our dog , Jacki, who comes with us .


Another good thing about participating is that I get to scrapbook , something I don't do much. Adding bling and more than one embellishment is something I find challenging  as well.



For the 2nd page I used vellum and my PC to write a short message . I layered that onto Lavender card stock with brads. I had some vintage paper [unknown source ] to cover page first and then added a couple of flower embellishments

This is really a fun thing to do .

Can't wait for the next journal to arrive .






Hope you like these entries  and find them interesting . Please leave comment so I can visit you too.                 

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning, Shirely-Anne! I love the papers and all your beautiful flowers, bling and embellies! Thanks is a great pic too! Thanks for joining the BG Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne