Followers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Last Two For The week


Hello , thank you for calling in.
Have to make these the last Chrismas cards
 for the week as I have other kits to make
 for Tuesday's Workshop.

  This first card did not scan all that well , sorry.
I started with SU White Gloss as card base and Whisper White to stamp stocking on.
Stocking in Basic Black SU  from Artee stamps and greeting in SU  Real Red from Sonlight Crafts.
I used Decor Art SnowTex on the furry top of boot  to add texture but it does not show up well . Never mind .

The second card is from all SU products .

Naturals Ivory is the card base .
Real Red and Old Olive and DSP other card and paper.
Happy Every Thing , Occasional Greetings and Festive Favorites were the stamp sets.

Real Red ink and markers for colour.

Scallop circle and 1 1/4 " and 1 3/8" punches for the embellishments .

Well,  I will  put the Christmassy things away for a couple of days now . But I must say it was fun to start these . I hope that you like them all .


Thanks for following and browsing tonight .
                                       
                                     Cheers for now Shirley-Anne

1 comment:

  1. Well done on making such a great start on your Christmas cards. They all look fantastic. I especially like the one in a previous post using the top note die.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne