Followers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Two more for Christmas Card Challenge

Hello,  welcome to my messy heaven . I really am
glad that you can't see my desk   because ...well...
I CAN'T SEE MY DESK!!
 I am on a roll here . Two more Christmas cards today but I will still be behind Robyn .

I love tags . large and small as embellishments .
This first card is from SU products . Certainly Celery, Confetti, DSP.  Stampsets were Festive Favorites and Teeny Tiny Sentiments. Various  Markers used .




This second card is still along the' quick & easy '
line. 
Here again,  all  materials are    from SU. Greeting is from  Snow Swirled , while the baubles are from Tree Trimmings set.                                                                    








So glad that you came to visit and that I was able to share these with you .  You may be inspired to start your Christmas Card Creating .

                 Cheers Shirley-Anne

5 comments:

  1. Ha!! There's no stopping you! You'll catch up in no time! Lol (but I did start a while before you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Shirley-Anne I havent forgotton you, just been decorating and spring cleaning and believe me it needs doing!
    and I am also Laptopless(OOH ERR)I feel like part of me is missing, I now have to que of an evening to get on the one old slow computer, but what with homework organising and other things I dont get much time.
    Anyway your two cards are very pretty, off now to look at the rest of you works of art.
    hope you are well hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look at you go two more Christmas Cards!!! Can I give you my list .....please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow more perfect christmas cards Shirley Anne...gorgeous
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley - great Christmas cards - i wish i was so organised
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne