Followers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Pink,Black and White

Hello ,welcome to my warm and cosy craft room . I hope that where-ever or how-ever  you are spending
your day  it is with serenity.
                  Boredom is the feeling
                   that everything is a waste of time;
                   serenity , that nothing is.
                                       - Thomas Szasz

This card today is a little out of my usual style .
Paper from SU  Hostess gift Paper pack 11, and  Thrive from Bella!
Basic Black , Whisper White  SU Card base White Gloss
Ink,        Basic Black,  Pixie Pink  SU
Stamps,    Whimsical Words, Dreams du Jour
Stampin Dimensials SU 
 Ribbon and flowers from  stash.
Topnote with Bigshot cut from Basic Black and the Bella! paper . I used the black negative with the floral paper as insert.











I think I like it . In fact I  like the two tone use of Topnote .
Am entering this card in challenge on Crafty Sentiments blog
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/
                                                                 Happy to share this one , hope you like it .
                                                                     Cheers Shirley-Anne

6 comments:

  1. hello there , where have i been these last few weeks ... I had no idea you were Michelles mum!!! LOve the colour combo in this card and it has my favourite embellishments - flowers and Butterflies,.
    Thanks forjoining us at Crafty sentimwnts this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley Anne
    stunning card, love it .
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect Shirley Anne I love this colour combo and your card is gorgeous
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley-anne, love your take on the sketch. The colour combination is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again Shirley-anne, think I said I loved your take on the sketch but we have a colour challenge, my mistake and I still love this gorgeous card lol. Senior moment....
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shirley-Anne,

    I love the colour scheme of this card. And the flowers are so pretty.

    I have never been this absent minded... all this while I thought that I had become a follower of your blog... and I used to wonder why your posts don't show on my reading list. However, I used to hop over to your blog as often as I could...

    And just the other day I discovered that I am not yet a follower -doh!

    My apologies, Shirley-Anne.

    Hugs,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne