Followers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just a Merry Christmas

Just wanted to share this card first . It 's another example using up dsp scraps and the Top Note diecut.


Hello again . I hope that you have had a great day . Our weekend  forecast is for wet and windy conditions so not much planned for us . Gosh I am missing our gopher walks . We are lucky to have several walking trails and parks  near by so Doug and I can generally walk , I walk he gophers, for 6 to 8 ks every day in one direction or another and never get sick of the scenery. Still warmer weather will be here soon enough I guess.
Just a simple card from me again . A Christmas card . I love this embossing folder as it makes a great background. I have used a new SU set . Contempo Christmas . Cant wait to get the punch that will suit this image I have used
 Whisper White cs is used throughout. Garden Green , Real Red, and Brilliant Blue inks were  used for the baubles and sentiment . These are great Christmas colours . I have stamped the baubles twice each and 3D each to give dimension to  the card. I stamped the sentiment befor embossing background  layer. That will another to add to my collection
Well I hope that the rest of your  night is just as you would like it . ENJOY.
  Catch you again real soon , cheers for now Shirley-Anne.

5 comments:

  1. oh wow Shirley - that bauble card is stunning! I love the embossing and the simplicity of it
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. two fabulous Christmas cards Shirley, I love that patchwork paper
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them both too Shirley. How fun to have new toys to play with Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to find another aussie craft blogger!!

    Awesome christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I think that both your cards are lovely but the bird is my favorite. That stamp set is my "go to" if I need just about any occasion card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne