Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Pages from Kay

hello , welcome . Is it the end of your working week ? Are you planning any thing you can share with us for the weekend ? Doug has decided that he wants to go somewhere new for coffee in the morning . It is going to be windy and raining according to the forecast, so I hope that it is not too far!
Then again he has said that he will take me to a couple of craft shops that I have been wanting to visit for a while . So looking forward to that.  But to tonight's post.
Tonight I would like to share with you a gift from my friend Kay .


This is  Kay's first page for my Journal. I love Tote-ally Tess because she is so versatile and can convey almost any sentiment. Love the background paper and the bling which I am sorry has not shown up under the flower.


This is a better showing of her 2nd page , with Friend spelt in bling. Love the journal tags and the spray of flowers in the corner.
Did I say this was a gift from Kay ?  Tis a precious gift,  is time . These days we must pack a lot of living into our day.  Most of  our time is taken up with the mundane duties of life . So when someone uses some of their precious time to " make/ create " something for me then they had better believe that I will treasure that which they have done for me .  Thanks Kay.
Hope that you like her pages . I still have 2 entries to show but that is for another day.
Thank you for calling in and  catch you again soon .
Cheers Shirley-Anne

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Shirley .. love the bling and the little tags are so sweet.You friend is very talented and i agree its lovely to receive something that someone has made .. its so much more special and filled with love
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley, I love it you lucky girl, have a great weekend hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like a brilliant day Shirley...have a fab time...I love this gorgeous girly card too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pages from Kay are beautiful! I love the added bling and the paper is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne