Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Joy

Hello and welcome to my room . Another cold day , just right for crafting in Adelaide .
I have another Christmas card to share . This one again from the new set from Stampin'Up , A Holly Jolly Christmas .
Background  paper  from Jolly Holly DSP on Real Red card base . Image stamped in Basic Black ink on
 Whisper White which was diecut with  one of Nellie's multi frames. I just sponged the edges with Real Red ink and added some rhinestones on swirls .
Clean and simple as I like to do .
Hope that you like the card , today.
Catch you again soon cheers Shirley-Anne.

3 comments:

  1. LOve that reindeer stamps - its so elegant
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome christmas card, love the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Shirley-Anne! great colours and the bling in the antlers is just perfect! Must get moving on my own christmas cards, now that you have inspired me again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne