Followers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Warmest Wishes

Hello , glad that you could call in . Welcome to my room .
Our Wedding Anniversary today . Have enjoyed a beautiful Breakfast at one of our favourite restaurants this morning and a quiet drive around our city beach side roads . A fine morning so there were  many  walking on beaches with dogs and or children running around .
Just a quick post to share card which  I made last night . It is actually going to be a sympathy card for a male   friend here in our village .
Doug, MWH, picked it before looking through  others in  my stash of Sympathy cards , saying " that's nice" . Now I am not sure whether he liked it or just did not want to look at others . Sigh....
I used a new colour from SU , River Rock, for card base . Using another piece just  smaller than card front , I stamped corner floral spray , " Hippy Girl Collection"  from Kaisercraft. Ink used was Soft Suede. The sentiment is from Stamp-It.
I sponged around the edges  before adhering to card front with foam tape .
Hope that you like it . Catch you again soon , cheers Shirley-Anne.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Wedding Anniversary!
    This is such a wonderful card. I love the simplicity of the design. It definitely doesn't need anything else.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a soft card... just right for the occasion! Love the creamy colours and the sponging around the edges. You do that so well.

    On a happier note - Happy Wedding Anniversary! May you have plenty, plenty more.

    Love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely stamp!! how I'd love to get loose in your stamp-stash! lol

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley, Beautiful card, just right. I wouldn't have thought of using that stamp in the way that you have. Excellent!(Happy Anniversary), Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Shirley_Anne and doug.
    yor card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Shirley! That is wonderful. Sounds like you had a great day. Love the look of this card. It is perfect for the intended use. You made me laugh with your comment about him not wanting to look at others! LOL Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Wedding Anniversary Shirley Anne -and ehre's to many more ... it was my mum and dads yesterday!
    I do like the card .. the cream and brown is so soft and the flowers are beautiful
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, and also wanted to wish you a belated Happy Wedding Anniversary. Glad to hear you got out and about! I was here at home feeling sorry for myself! LOL Haven't been this sick for ages.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne