Followers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just for you

Hello , here we are again . Welcome to my room . Hope that you are all well .
Spring sprung away today here in Adelaide and it has been cold . Michelle has rearranged  to visit at the end of this month ....WHOOPIE!! so am hoping it will be a lot , lot warmer , her coming from Queensland and all.  Please can you all send positive thoughts to us hoping that nothing pops up again to delay our Daughter's flight. Thank you in anticipation .
Todays card still in Autumn tones . Have used more scraps of dsp . And I practiced using Copic colours.
All card stock and the DSP is SU.
The flowers are from Hero Arts and I use them a lot .  The sentiment is from Expressions . Both are inked in Soft Suede. The little craft safety pin was laying around...
I must be getting old as I am feeling so tired and it is only just after 10.15  so I had better get on with comments and blogging . Hope that you like todays creation .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now Shirley-Anne.

8 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful Shirley Anne. The flowers are beautiful and I love the backing paper.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty, pretty card. Love your colouring and the flower stamp is beautiful. It does not seem as though it was made from scraps at all.

    I will certainly send you positive thoughts that all goes well with Michelle's visit.

    Love and hugs,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley-Anne, this is lovely and so delicate. Beautiful flowers and the background is the perfect setting to show them off. Happy crafting sweetie.
    Lots of love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you used that gorgeous paper again, i just love it
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that flower stamp! Love the contast with the darker and lighter coloured ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you must be so excited about her coming to visit...I love how you stamped the three images, gorgeous Shirley
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are so pretty Shirley Anne - Looks like you're having fun with your Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card, the flower is so pretty and you sentiment is great. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne