Followers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Time to Bloom

Well, here it is.. the end of  another  week . Hope that it has been a good one for you and that you and yours are well.  Thank you once more for calling in . I do so enjoy your company .
Tonights card turned out just as I imagined it at the beginning so am very happy with it . I do hope you like it .
I began with card base of Old Olive .  I created  faux stitching in white gel pen on panel of Rose Red  for the first layer. I stamped { two step} flower and stem from set Cottage Garden in inks , Rose Red and Kiwi Kiss, on Naturals Ivory card and layered that on Pumpkin pie card . The sentiment inked in  Pumpkin Pie is from retired set Bella's Bloom.
This time I used scraps of ribbon from stash to finish.
Catch you again soon , cheers for now Shirley-Anne

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful card!! I love it!!

Fantastic colour combo too.

Michelle :-)

Rose Petal said...

Hello Shirley-Anne. How beautiful is this and such wonderful colours. It is so nice to see something other than Christmas cards, I am all Christmassed out now, its time for a change of topic I think. Thank you for sharing this beauty. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Sirley - wonderful card , love the flower .
Re the digi downloads - the nitwit collections are all pre coloured.. i love them for making quick cards
Lisa

Doreen said...

Such a beautiful card.xxx

Monica said...

Hi Shirely-Anne, I think Sandra is so right... this card is like a breath of fresh air! So vibrant - that magenta pink and orange always manage to look great together. Such a sweet flower. Love the swirly stem. And the base cardstock colour is super. I LOVE olive and your ribbons give it that final finishing touch.

Yes, it was great to see my little one on stage - ofcourse she did not move a step considering she was supposed to dance!!! Anyway it is a big achievement for her not to make a fuss and flow with the tide.

xxx Monica

Mary J said...

Lovely colour combo and layout! Great CAS card! Love the doodling!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

another awesome stamp! you just make me want everything in the SU catalogue! lol.

gorgoeus work!