Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

cards for sale

Hello and welcome to my room .
I would like to share with you a  blog  which was recommended to me  recently .

Alicia , from Time to Create , has created a special place , Aussie Cards for Sale. And now Alicia is calling for some designers. Contact Alicia for details on how to submit your creations .
I know that there are going to be some FAB creations on show but I am hoping that quick , simple cards will have a place too. Bearing that in mind, I am submitting these for Alicia to consider.












Thanks Alicia and good luck with it all.
Catch you all soon , cheers for now Shirley-anne

6 comments:

Michelle said...

This is a lovely selection of cards!

Good luck.

Michelle :-)

Mary J said...

Lovely! Thx for sharing Shirley-Anne! Hope you are keeping well!

Mina said...

these will walk off the site Shirley they are fabulous...what a great idea for a site, I have hundreds sitting in boxes
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

They're all so pretty - I'm not sure which one I like best...though I do love the colors of the last card!

Alicia said...

Thank you Shirley...Your cards are lovely...I will be in touch via email.
Alicia xx

Sue W said...

Oh good luck Shirley Anne.....must go check out Alicia's post!