Followers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Simply Just for you

Hi there , welcome to my room . Can't stay long though . My front veranda is sooo bad . The trees near by have shed lots of bark and with the wild weather I have leaves , lots of twigs and heaps of bark to clear away before I leave to spend the day with Doug.
But I would like to share last nights card . Again a little dull outside but I think photo came up ok.

oops did not line base or edit  very well but you get the idea.
Just a white card base , SU dsp,  Whisper White diecut centre tags . Sentiment from SU , Afterthoughts, which was inked in Real Red. Added a  three  flowers from my stash to finish.
So there you go , hope you like it .
 Spend the day wisely and kindly as you will not get the chance to live it again .
Catch you again soon , cheers , Shirley-Anne.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley - hope you ahve a good vsit with Doug .
    Love the pink flowers on this card and the striking sentiment. Beautiful
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shirley-Anne I love the flowers. and I loved

    Spend the day wisely and kindly as you will not get the chance to live it again .
    What a great proverb not heard that before but I will abide by it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card!! You really are on a creative roll at the moment.

    The paper is absolutely gorgeous and I love the arrangement of flowers on the corner of the sentiment panel.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! This is a very eye-catching card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours in this card and wanted to mention that your brown butterfly card from Dec 6th was the one featured at Michelle's Make It Monday ---- :o)

    By the way, thanks for your sweet comment on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shirley-Anne,

    As you can see I am far behind in my visits... a bit busy ever since the nanny left... but never mind every situation has it's pluses as well. I am glad to bond with my younger daughter again!

    This card is simply BEEEEUTIFUL! Love the way the flowers coordinate so perfectly with the paper. And the paper is wonderful - very elegant card.

    xxx Monica
    PS: Love your saying...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne