Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

2011 Christmas card #2

Hi and welcome to my room . Hope you are all well and enjoy your visit here .
Just a quick post tonight as the power has been off most of the afternoon here ...my craft time would you believe ..and I am behind with kits  for tomorrow . Mind you this evening I have been blogging on my challenge group . But that story is  for another time .
Here is another Christmas card

Recipe
Whisper White cardstock.
DSP SU
image from Gifte, SU.
 Brilliant Blue  ink.
Ribbon from my stash.
Hope the girls don't mind starting Christmas cards this early .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley - i love the colours 9on this card - that green is gorgeous and i love the matching ribbon
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! Love the co-ordinating papers and ribbon!!!

    I must try to get on doing a christmas card a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, elegant and I love the ribbon, I think I have some of this somewhere, think I need to have another hunt lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colours for a Christmas card. I can't even begin to think about doing a Christmas card again! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Shirley-Anne, for your visit.

    I will say a soft prayer before I go to bed tonight for Michelle. Gosh! Queensland is going through a hard phase... But this too shall pass!

    Hugs,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on getting ahead with your Christmas cards!!

    This one is lovely, the papers are just perfectly Christmassy. Beautiful colour combo.

    Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday last week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne