Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Memories

Good evening , how are you on this our Australia Day? Hope that you have had a perfectly enjoyable  day with family and friends . Welcome to my room .
Todays card turned out just as I planned . It was great ...I went to my stamp stash,  found exactly the images and sentiment I wanted, no fuss,  and I even had the right size rhinestones I needed . Amazing !!
Chocolate Chip textured card stock , River Rock cardstock.
Chocolate chip , Soft Suede  ink.
Butterfly and twigs from rhona farrer
Sentiment from Hero Arts .
                                                        Also today I have to thank Pami  for a Love Blog award ,which I accept , very humbly, I might add.

 From      http://pamiscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Next I must choose at least 3 bloggers to share this with .
1. Monica  http://handmadecardswithlove.blogspot.com/
2. Barbara  http://whimcees.blogspot.com/
3. Michelle  http://michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com/

Here are the conditions for the 'Love Blog' award.
You have been TAGGED and want to participate?
Create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image.
You should also blog the person's link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.
You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.

                                                       Well there you go , now I hope that I have completed all tasks properly.
Catch you all again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

14 comments:

  1. Hiya Shirley-Anne. This is absolutely gorgeous, so beautiful, very delicate. Perfect. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Shirley Anne! Its just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Australia Day - and a fab card to go with it ..its Beautiful..
    Lisa;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card that is... Love the way you make such great looking distressed cards!

    Thanks for choosing me... You made my day... Feels great coz' I was certainly in need of some TLC! Thanks a million, Shirley-Anne.

    I promise to put this up soon.

    Xxx
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. Happy Australia Day tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty...and I love that gorgeous earthy color you used all around.

    So wait - is it summer where you are then? If so, I envy you!!! I'm watching BUCKETS of snow fall right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Australia Day to you hun, love that card, very me !!! hugs, judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shirley-Anne, Happy Australia Day! Glad you accepted the award! A wonderful card, very elegant. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Shirley Anne!
    Hope you enjoyed a wonderful Australia Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!

    Your card turned out beautifully! Love the colors!

    Thank you so much for your kindness in passing on this award to me! I will post it on my blog soon and pass it on also!

    Wishing you a good day today!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Shirley-Anne! Hope this finds you well!

    Another gorgeous creation by you - so elegant sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are really gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stunning Shirley Anne,congratulations on your award,well deserved.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful card!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne