Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Smile

Hi there so glad you popped in .Welcome to my room . Hope that you are finding something special about your day that makes you glad to be alive.
I have made a card today that I would like to send to somebody . I'd like to send a little sunshine to someone who may be in a winter enviroment or someone who just needs a hug .
Leave a comment letting me know if you would like me to send it to you and I will choose someone on the 3rd  Febuary.
Recipe
So Saffron card base , Whisper White.
DSP , American Crafts
Label Diecut , Jim Holtz
Blossom Party Diecut , Sizzix BigShot.
Sentiment , Be Happy, SU
Brocade Blue ink.
Martha Sterwart Punch used for small butterflys
Something new for me
 ...In the centre of the flowers I used some SU crystal effects and while it was still wet I added some micro beads from my stash .
I would like to enter this in the challenge #83 'Spring'  from Moving Along with the Times
and also in CHALLENGE #38 FLORAL at  http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/


I think this card has a' Spring ' feel to it . What do you think?
Don't forget what I said at the beginning of my post ...check it out won't you?
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

12 comments:

  1. Hi

    such a bright cheery card. What a lovely thought to send it out to someone. It is bound to brighten up their day.

    The microbead centre of the flowers looks fantastic.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, lovin the colours just fab!

    Thank You for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colours, so fun and tropical!

    Love the Flowers and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow its so gorgeous Shirley..i love the bright cheerful colours and the flowers
    if i was to send it i would send it to Fiona aka Lil Daffoldil ... she has a lot of health problems - but always brightens up my day with her cards .. and she always stays so cheerful.. she lives in Scotland - which is cold lol
    Lisa ;)
    ps - thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card Shirley-Anne,and a wonderful thought to send it to someone,It will certainly brighten someones day.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi hun, how are you today, you can also enter this at www.craftycardmakers.blogspot.com our challenge this fortnite is floral, good luck - such a lovely floraly card

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirley-Anne, what a lovely idea, that is so thoughtful! A lovely bright happy card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea, sending someone this brght, cheerful card. It's bound to cheer them up. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will certainly brighten someone's day!

    Thanks for joining our floral challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im back again lol, its brilliant hun

    thanks for getting crafty at Crafty Cardmakers

    hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colours Shirley-Anne, a really lovely bright card.
    Thanks for joining in with us for our 'Spring' challenge at MAWTT.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne