Followers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Vintage Lady

Hello blogging friends . Welcome to my room . Hope that you are having a great weekend and thank you for taking time to pop in on me.
Only spent a short time in my room today due to house chores and visitors . But I did manage this card . Hope you like it . I want to add it to a challenge which was for a vintage card. All I have to do is find out where I saw it .
Card base is Naturals Ivory.               Ribbon and pearls from my stash
Melon Mambo. SU                            Crochet flower from Sue W.      
paper from Daisy D's
                           
  I tried to ruffle ribbon ..definately need more practice. I distressed the  edge of the Melon Mambo layer , added paper and embellishments before adding to card with foam tape .
Would like to enter this card into http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/           Vintage  challenge.
Thanks again for popping into see me .
Catch you again soon  , cheers for now Shirley-Anne.

9 comments:

  1. OOOH I love this gorgeous victorian lady, awesome vintage card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Shirley-Anne. Good luck with the challenge.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shirley-Anne. What a stunning creation, so classy. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely vintage card. love the papers and that flower is so pretty.
    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley-Anne,

    I think this card is just fantastic! Love the soft and gentle colours... VERY pretty!

    The crocheted flower matches perfectly.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is an amazing vintage card. Love the image she is Gorjuss. Thanks for playing along on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Shirly - i always love your Vintage cards .. the image is wonderful and i love the crocheted flower and ruffled ribbon
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. its very elegant and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne