Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Male Birthday card

An earlier hello today . Hi there , blog pals .Thanks for calling in to see  me .
Hope that you are happy with your weather , where ever you are . Still very cold here in Adelaide . Not complaining,  really , cause it is great crafting time . I know I have said that before but it is true and I am making the most of it .
This card I'm sharing today is another from Tuesday morning with Sandy .

                                                                   Recipe
                                                      Pacific Point ,Whisper White , Pumpkin Pie and So Safron. SU.
                                                    Image , Ocean Commotion , SU.
                                                       Sentiment , A Little Birthday Cheer. SU.
                                                       Ink , Basic Black.
And something else I thought that I would share is an ATC .

                                  LOL... I just see ..I think I  have that poor fish upside down!!  I sponged sand , sea and sky with various inks and added   3D  metalic boat sticker , fish and shell in bubble. I made this as a DT member for  a new  ATC Challenge Blog   . Why don't you pop over there and see the other DT members examples and some of the entries  on show . May be you would like to join in . Love to see you there .
In the mean time thanks again for being here .It means a lot to me . Do let me know what  you think of my blog . Hints and tips are always welcome . And if you let me in on your where-a-bouts , I'll visit you too.
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-anne.

7 comments:

Kelly G said...

Wow great card and ATC. Thanks for letting me know about the ATC challenge blog. Interesting - I might have to see what I can come up with.
Hope all is well. It is currently 13.8 degress here in outer Coffs. I am about to go and put another log on the fire actually and make another cuppa whilst I am blog hopping. Hugs Kel

Lisa Jane said...

2 fab cards ... i love those angel fish
and the sparkle in the ATC really reminds me of the reflection in the water
Lisa x

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Love the card, the tropical fish are great!

Love the ATC awesome boat, lol that fishy is just playing around hehhe

Sandy said...

Poor fish! LOL I hope he manages to swim the right way soon. Great card and ATC
Sandy

Faith A said...

Wow those fish are incredible, love them and the colour combo, tour ATC is great too.

marilynprestonn said...

Love your style, so pure and artistic. :)Peggy

marilynprestonn said...

Really love your style, it's pure, artistic and mostly BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for your kind words on my card. What talent from "down under".

Kindly, Peggy