Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

heartfelt wish

Hi there . Welcome to my room .
You would think that  I would say something more original , yes? I have often thought that I should find something different to say at the beginning and end of my postings but ...this is what I  am comfortable with and I genuinely am happy to see you here .
Had a wonderful afternoon with a couple of friends who are newbies to papercraft . I set a little homework for them  every  week and it just thrills me no end when they bring some project along to share . They don't know it yet but I  think that I will start taking photos and sharing their cards with you . They really are picking up hints,  tips and ideas from their lessons . It's like planting seeds in a new garden and watching new blooms appear.
I have a couple of other friends coming tomorrow, Sandy and Jane
 and this card will be one for them to do .

Hope they like it .
                                                                recipe
                                               Poppy Parade , Whisper White Stampin'Around , Leaves A La Carte
                                                Striped paper, green card , dsp  from stash .
                                                Sentiment , Fabulous Phrases.
                                                     inks , Garden Green , Poppy Parade .

So looking forward to tomorrow .
Thanks for calling in ,hope you enjoyed the viewing .
                   Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

10 comments:

  1. Hello Shirley-Anne. Such a pretty card. Gorgeous colours with a fresh clean look. Love it.
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I like it - looking forward to making it, tomorrow, oops, it's past midnight!!! that makes it today LOL.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who can blame them when they have such an inspirational teacher Shirley .. would love to see their work.
    LOve this card.. i love how you have placed the letter of the word wish ..
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Shirley, have a lovely afternoon with your friends.... oh sounds like its been a crafting weekend!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh I love this, great colours could work as a hristmas card! how I wish I were close by to you to play as well, so fun! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Shirley-Anne! Wow, great use of those papers and placement of the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirley-Anne I am certain they will love this to bits I know I do it is such a gorgeous creation. It would be lovely to see your friends work they have a wonderful teacher in you.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this card. Colours work so well together

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW - talk about a fresh card. Love It - particulary what you have done with the paper over the wheeled image. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely that you are able to get together with friends and craft. This is a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne