Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just Vintage

Hello everyone . Hope that you are all well and enjoying your day/evening .
Thanks for calling in . Hey, by the way ,   hello  to some new followers too! Welcome to my room where , hopefully there are some of my creations that you find interesting , inspiring even .
Today,  just because I am up to date with my comments on my DT gig , Make it Monday , I have made some vintage theme cards .





Papers and images are from the wonderful collection of Graphic45 range .The cardstock is from SU stash of mine .
 It took me ages tonight to load photos as Blogger has been ratty tonight , not allowing me to upload photos .
Hope you like them now that they are posted finally .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

13 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been rather busy, I hope your not using up all that craft room tidying energy LOL,
    Love all 4 cards - not sure whether I could pick a favourite, love the vibrant colours of the SU paper, but also like the more muted tones as well.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Shirley-Anne,the images are stunning.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley-anne, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and the kind comment. I've been perusing your blog and there are so many gorgeous creations I just had to let you know I was here. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley-Anne wow, these look stunning, vintage is my all time favourite, the image, design and papers look superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Shirley-anne, love the vintage look, but dont seem to accomplish how I think it should look.Beautiful papers and colours, so pretty.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW, love those vintage cards, great papers and images!!!

    So very cool, how I love vintage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, not a bad effort! They are all absolutely beautiful.
    My favourites are the ones in the second photo.
    The papers are just gorgeous.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vintage feel of your cards..

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all very lovely! Gorgeous papers and images that you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, totally stunning Shirley-Anne! Beautifully put together!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW, these vintage cards are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shirley-anne, Your cards are simply gorgeous, beautiful papers and images. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a beautiful creation. The images are so beautiful anasal discharge you have created a beauty.
    Have just become your new follower
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne