Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

" K" for Less is More

Hello there . Welcome to my room . Hope that you are enjoying some craft time .
Thanks for calling in  to my blog .
 I almost forgot my Less is More challenge entry . And as I have not missed one yet , I rummaged through my stash of Chipboard letters to find this " K "
Which is a good find because I have a friend with a birthday soon and this monogram card will be just the bees knees! I just hope my friend does not see this yet .
For that is this weeks challenge .
"monogram: Definition monogram ( ) n. A design composed of one or more letters, typically the initials of a name, used as an identifying mark.
So in effect, your monogram should represent the word it's standing for and not be a part of it.
You can use any means you fancy for creating your monogram... die cut letters, stamps, computer printouts, masking techniques... wherever your creativity leads you, we'd love to see it. "

                                                             Recipe
                                          Chocolate Chip , Very Vanilla, DSP SU
                                          Chipboard letter K , from stash .
Because both the mat and the letter are patterned I did not add embellishments .
Hoping this card is appropriate for the challenge  on  http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/
 Catch you  again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shirley Anne.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little card Shirley Anne! Hope alls well down your end of Aus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley Anne...thanks for visiting our blog...love your card....must have something to do with both my name starting with and the monogram on that card being the same letter!!! I just really like it.....
    Have a top weekend
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow gorgeous letter K .. i love the beautiful colours and papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sjirley- Anne
    So striking against the dark card base
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Diva LIM mandi
    LEss is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous Shirley-Anne what a super colour it certainly makes a difference than using white, very effective and classy.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the papers you have used on your card, a great CAS card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is fabulous. Love the finish on the letter.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Shirley-Anne, thanks so much for joining us once more
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card. Love the colour combo. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the monogrammed card, great to personalise cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shirley Anne, this looks fabulous! I love the shine to the "K". Did it come that way or did you add glossy accents...either way, it's gorgeous!
    My Card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card very dynamic and fab monogram and colours.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Shirley-Anne,

    Hope you and Doug are doing fine.

    We are travelling as I write this - we get back back on July 1st.

    This card is lovely - the letter K is soooo pretty! Such a classic card - love it.

    Catch you later.

    Hugs,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne