Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mad for Markers Challenge

Hello all you wonderful friends , thank you for calling in .Welcome to my room . Hope  that you are having a happy day .
The card I share today is one for my  friend to give to her friend's  daughter. My friend was not sure exactly how old the birthday girl is but knows it 's a  not yet a teen , so maybe 12 th ...birthday . Apparently a bit of a tomboy is this young'un and into food . Now this was a challenge in itself .
While I was blog browsing for inspiration I saw that Mad for Markers still had a current challenge of tag  sketch  and copics going so I opted for a tag shaped card . A little feminine and a little food , just in case .

All card and DSP is SU . COPICS..B00, BG01,RV04, R29, R20, YG03, Y06, Y17, YG06. for cakes on plate image , docrafts. All embellishments from my stash .
My friend said that she loved the spot to place some voucher or money behind cakes where the sentiment is tucked in  and the card is sold .. very nice thank you very much .
I only had enough time to take a quick pic hoping it was a good enough photo .
Hoping that it meets the requirements of the challenge . http://madformarkerschallenges.blogspot.com/
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

11 comments:

  1. Nice take on the sketch!! love the leafy background paper and the embossed? butterfly looks gorgeous.

    Thanks for playing along at Mad For Markers.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Shirley-Anne love the tag shape and those gorgeous cupcakes.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, love the shape! awesome colouring too! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag, love the background paper,very yummy cupcakes.
    In answer to your question, I think this is the best site so far, but keep googling what you are looking for always add free coloring.
    www.coloring-pages-kids.com
    This has heaps of images, the man, I'm not too sure,my search page has had an update and its all over the place, so have not worked out yet where to find where I've been.Hope this helps.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cup cakes are so yummy... and everything ties in so well. Very sweet and delicious.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really love this tag hun!! Great job with the sketch too!! Really sweet and yummy image!! :) Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh what a fab tag shaped card - i love the leaf paper
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A luscious tag-shaped card, love the colour of the flowers,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers.
    Cheers
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tag. Your colour combination is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers this week.
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card.
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne