Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Relax and enjoy for Make it Monday .

Hi there every one , welcome to my room .
Hope that you are all happy little vegemites . Thank you for calling in , I really do enjoy your company .
Well here it is Monday again and once more I have to say what an amazing number of entries to Michelle's Make it Monday  with over 150 stunning projects shared .
Congratulations to last weeks winners .Well done to you both .
Something extra this week . ERRR..  this is going to be extremely hard .The DT members  are able to feature their favourite entry from last week .  WHAT!! ONLY ONE ! Give me a break . What a task .
In addition to the winners on the MIM blog the DT have decided that they would like to feature their favourite from the entries each week. My favourite this week is.........TRISH  number 51.....


I  enjoyed visiting Trish's blog post . I guess I liked her card because the colouring was great and the whole card and embellishments coordinated perfectly . I'm sure Trish would love to have you call in to her blog and say hello .
For this new week our sponsor is
PRIZE..  Stamp of the winners choice to the value of £6.50
And to finish off this post , I share my card on which I have tried watercolouring with SU Watercolour Pencils . I was surprised/ pleased  how the white shirt came out ok on the watercolour paper too.


                                                                   Recipe
                                                     Naturals Ivory ,Pear Pizzazz, DSP and watercolour paper  SU
                                                       Image and sentiment from our sponsor ,Ladybug Crafts ink
                                                      Water colour pencils and aqua pen , SU .
                                                             Basic Brown ink .
                                                             Spellbinders Labels Eighteen

Now here's hoping that you all enjoy the week ahead and find the time to share your creation on Make it Monday .


                                 Catch you all again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.




When commenting on another’s MIM  entry don’t forget to mention that you saw it on MIM and the more entries you comment on in this way,   the more chances you have of winning.

15 comments:

  1. totally love that lady, really sitting back and relaxing isn't she!

    So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image Shirley-anne, very classy lady.The watercolouring is really awesome, never tried it, but always ready to have a go.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mum

    Great card!! I love this image and your colouring looks terrific!!

    Wonderful pick for your favourite too.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the image, so relaxing, wonderful colouring....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley another lovely card - great colours' By the way, I had checked Less is More and it has to have a frame not a square,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love take on her, Shirley-Anne! Beautifully put together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Martini Nikki is one of my favourites!! She looks fabulous. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shirley-Anne I love the card with the image of the lady on the couch...great card...now for me to go sit on the couch and put my feet up...TFS...thank you for the sweet comments you leave on my blog.

    stampin' hugz
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderfully elegant card Shirley Anne - love the water colouring
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shirley-Anne, thank you so much for choosing my card as your favourite from last weeks Make It Monday - I am thrilled to bits!!! I love your card - great image and lovely layout. Hope you have a lovely week. Luv & Hugs, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Shirley-Anne for adding our Unstampabelles badge to your sidebar. This card above is lovely.....great image and the white shirt did come out lovely. Hope to see you over our way for our first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE Martini Nikki with red hair Shirley-Anne!!! Also loving Labels 18...don't think I've seen that one. Great job :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I please sit back and enjoy? This is a fantastic card! Your coloring is great. I am stopping by from the Make It Monday Linky Party, I've linked up too.
    Hugs, antonella :-)
    http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/06/free-fathers-day-digital-images.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me again Shirley, just letting you know I've put my last two Christmas Cards on the blog, Should be 50 now! Yeah!!! I've finished.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice card Shirley. Love the soft colours. Great job with the colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne