Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Something I prepared earlier ..

Hello  blog pals . Welcome to my room .Hope that you and yours  are all well and happy .
Thank you for calling in . Thank you too as I welcome new followers to my blog . Please may I have permission to view your blogs as well .
It is so cold here in Adelaide and that plays havoc with old bones . Doug is not travelling so well today so lots of TLC for him and not much else  happening ..
All created with SU products .
So while he is dozing I thought that  I would share a couple of cards  which I made a few days ago .


                                                                Again SU products .
There were going to be three but for the life of me I could not get a good photo of the acetate Christmas card I made . Never mind perhaps another time . HA !! tried once more ..


                                                     Created with Kaszazz products Well there you are . Hope you like them . Now I am needed elsewhere for a while but I will be back to check out The Candy Bar  which is within a  wonderful group of crafters.If you join the group there are numerous craft challenges , swaps, ,  ATCs cards, scrap pages ,. and so much more .
Thank you too for all those wonderful bloggers who leave me lots of blog love in comments .
catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

6 comments:

  1. Hello Shirley-Anne. Wow, these are all beautiful. Super designs and lovely colours.
    Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ph 3 fab cards Shirley .. i love the layout in the top card .. and then the use of acetate in the last one !
    A great days crafting i would say
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I really love these, the style and colours on the first is great!

    Love the font of the stamp on the second and the pp too!

    and I really do love that acetate christmas card, awesome shape on the front and love the pudding stamp, too cool!!!

    sending good thoughts your way xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tulip and the xmas pud looks good enough to eat! Hope Doug feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous selection of cards Shirley-Anne love the papers, images and colours they all look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow..you were busy...these are all wonderful layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne