Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

" Thanks " for challenge

Hello , welcome to my room on this chilly night . Hope that you are all well and enjoying some craft time .
First day of Winter here in Adelaide,  but I tell you , I think that it has been here for a week or more already !
My card for tonight is one for  http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/
Pretty simple I thought,  at first , as I decided  to use top left corner square . Actually it was harder than any of the others I have completed.
 Some times I hesitate to veiw other entries before  I create mine because,  seriously , I feel somewhat intimidated by the awesome talent  shared . This time however I did seek inspiration .
And this is my entry

 Card base is Glossy White . Corner piece is white card covered with DSP adhered to card front .Whisper White for image , Pocket Silhouettes and for sentiment,  Thanks x 2 inked in Basic Brown .
Little flowers and pearl centres from my stash .
That's it ..short and sweet tonight ,thanks for calling in .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne. 
                                     Thinking this meets the requirements for this challenge
                                 http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2011/05/week-17-recipe-pick-square.html

18 comments:

  1. Hey Shirley-Anne, you make such AWeSOmE cards so why should you feel intimidated... your style is your own and followers such as yours truly LOVE it.

    This card is lovely...simple and sweet. Love the two flowers in the corner.

    Happy winter! By the way, what kind of temperatures do you have in Adelaide in winter time?

    Hugs,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty chilly at this time of night! Great card for the challenge Shirley, I like the two little flowers as well,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Shirley it is so fresh looking and the design is different. Green is also one of my fav colours. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is fabulous Shirley-Anne,I know I could never make something like this.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fabulous Shirley .. no need to be intimidated
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. We get the chill at night and crispy mornings, but the sun through the day still brings the heat here in NZ.[Napier].
    I can totally understand where you are coming from, I feel the same, happy with what I do, but I look around blogland, and shudder at attempting some projects.
    Anyway this is a little stunner.I love the pocket silhouettes stamps, lovely set.Great card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never feel intimidated, we all grow into our own style without realising it
    Your card is simply brilliant!
    Thank you for your entry
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shirley-Anne...don't be intimadated by other card makers! We ALL struggle each week (or at least I do!). I rarely go to look at the other's cards until I have completed my entry(s) for the challenge, as I don't want to be influenced by anything I see. Sometimes, I even make a card that is almost a duplicate of someone else's card...but at least I know that I did it on my own. I make plenty of mistakes and lots of cards end up in the waste can!

    Your card is lovely! I do love those pocket silhouette stamps! So cute!!
    My card is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there. It took me ages to enter this challenge I too was overwhelmed buy the fabulous entries and do take a peek to see what everyone else is up to. Even if we happen to use similar elements everyone's interpretation is completely different and am so glad I took the plunge. Your card is lovely beautifully stamped and crafted.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card Shirley-Anne! I love the stamp you used!
    Thanks so much for joining us again.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely card XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am with Monica on this one - your cards are awesome. I find them very inspiring and love looking at your blog.

    Yeah Winter has been here in Coffs for a while now too. Poor hubby is having trouble keeping up with the fire wood.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card, it's simple but beauutiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks great, love the white space, simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hear yah...I am the same way. I look around, but at some point, I have to stop, or it won't happen. There is so much talent out there! Your card is WONDERFUL ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that delicate stamp you used, and the fresh green paper, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply elegant - says it all. Finally got my problem leaving comments sorted out! See you tomorrow for another Masterclass!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne