Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

She's apples !

Hi there , welcome to my room . Hello especially  to another  new follower , Jane .
How's your week going? Just the usual mundane day to day happenings or have you created something of note ? Come on then , share it with me in a link in your comment so that  I can pop over and have a look .
Was to have a hair cut today but my hairdresser has been called away  and  cancelled appointment . So after Doug and I had gophered [ me walking ] for  our regular coffee,  I had all afternoon to play in my room .
Mostly  I  caught up on some commenting , read , researching , some craft magazines and wrote in some  cards for
" September"  birthdays .
But they  are  already " blog  posted cards "  so have this one to share tonight .
Card base is Always Artichoke , SU. The background is some dsp brayered with 'Well Worn Words' in Soft  Suede. The image is from [ I'm pretty sure] Graphic 45. Happy Birthday , annabelle stamps ,  has been stamped  in Soft Suede on Certainly Celery card and punched out with Word window punch . The Spiral Punch was used on left side of  dsp., while the other  edges  were distressed .
All in all a pleasant day here . Hope yours was the same .Thanks for  calling in .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

9 comments:

Monica said...

Oh so vintage and shabby chic... Love the fruit and the distressed look is as wonderful as ever if not more.

xxx Monica

Janny said...

Nice card I like him. gr. Janny

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image and the background,
Kevin xx

jimlynn said...

Oh I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! Just fabulous with that wonderful image and the distressed look! Gorgeous card.
Lynn

Annmaree (Emu) said...

I love the distressing and notebook punch, totally need that myself hehehe.

love g45 papers too!

hope your having a great week!

Curt in Carmel said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day. I need more days like that. I really love this card! It has an "old country" feel to it which I love to see. Love everything about it! Hope you stay well. Best, Curt

Sandy said...

A fun, quick card to make and looks impressive too! Enjoyed making it with you Shirley,
Sandy

Mary J said...

Oh wow, this is wonderful Shirley, so professional! And love that distressing!

Shirley said...

Very pretty and fun too!