Followers

Friday, October 21, 2011

Stylish in hat and coat

Hello blog pals .Welcome to my room . I do so love it when you call in . I appreciate the visit and I hope what you see in this post or  older makes your browsing worth while .
Thank you,  to Nina , http://ninaskortkrok.blogspot.com/ as she is a new follower and is  a talented papercrafter I have visited .
Have rummaged through my scraps box and found enough black card stock to make a small square card . I usually only use black cs as a mat for some image or other paper .

Basic Black card base DSP from SU pk. Mocha Morning .The dark piece is a design with black flocking . I love it as an added piece of texture .
Image from Party Ladies , Creative Expressions, coloured with Copics ..E00, B00, BG01
Flowers, brad  and  heart  stickpin from my stash .
                     Hope to be able to enter this card into some challenges like
http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.com/
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/

Enjoy the rest of your day / evening of crafting
                Catch you again soon,  cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

16 comments:

  1. Great image for this card. Love the placement of those pretty flowers too. Great.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shirley anne, I like this image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Shirley-Anne,like the image and flowers...Have a lovely weekend....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image Shirley-anne and the papers are gorgeous, especially love the black flocked DP. Fab layout and flowers. Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Shirley-Anne. You have coloured the image beautifully. I like the current use of the stick pins but I'm not sure I would get away with posting one of those to the UK ! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant ... i love the colour of the ladies outfit
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops i forgot to say - Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our Vintage challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Shirley-Anne,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love this image. Beautiful colours.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, that image is just perfect for our vintage theme.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good look with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card! Love that old fashioned lady, well coloured, so great!

    Have a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh shirley this is one brilliant card just love that lady and the colors and layout are just perfect hun to make one beautiful card,just love it,hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card Shirley-Anne! Love the colour combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Shirley-Anne, what a beautiful image and I love the colours! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  15. nicely done, thanks for playing at 4 crafty chicks, another great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne