Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Be in the Pink.

Hi there wonderful blogging friends
Welcome to my room once more . Hope that you are all finding a little time now for crafting after dedicating so much of yourselves to the festive season .
Welcome to some new followers , Sandy    http://simplysandy-sandy.blogspot.com/
 and Nicky    who I hope has a blog she can share with us . Thanks for calling in and I hope that you enjoy your visit .
Had a blog scare yesterday ! My blog was removed for some reason . I was absolutely beside myself .
A huge reminder to back up your blog or posts now and again so not all would be lost .
So thankfull , with my blog back in place , I can share with you a card I made just for today
and Make it Monday Linky party .

 and as my new year's resolution  is to do centres as I complete card , here is the inside view .
         













I absolutely loved using this image to create this project .  it is one from our sponsor for this week

     Bugaboo Stamps are offering a very generous prize of winner's  choice    
                                                                     of  7 single digis!
There are some of the sweetest and cutest images I have had the pleasure to use here and here is worth a visit .
 Of course by now , you know ,  to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

Once more congratulations to last weeks winners .
Thank you to all entrys and  a big pat on the back   for those who left some blog love scattered around too.

The DT girls have produced an amazing variety of projects using Bugaboo images so why dont you pop over to their blogs and see each one .

And the last section , where I get to share my pick from last week ......
Congrats to  Meihsia Liu..  .http://meihsia.blogspot.com/2012/01/happy-everything.html



Your take on sketch is a stunner .Love that flower with button centre and the papers .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Well that's it for this morning , except to say how happy I  am to still be in blogland . Happy to spend some craft time with you all .
   I may enter my card into  challenges ..
http://www.gingerloftchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/gl31-anything-goes.html
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-23-anything-goes.html

                                   Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

21 comments:

  1. Hi! Shirley-Anne, gorgeous card and love the fun image, fab colouring and congratulations on doing the inside...yay...love your pick from last week...fabulous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card!!! And your pick of the week is lovely!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mum

    This is such a pretty card, I love the different angles you have used. Well done on completing the inside of the card too, something I really should be more disaplined in too.

    Great choice for your favourite pick this week. I really loved that sketch.

    love
    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have enjoyed perusing your blog Shirley Anne, from your link on The Color Room! Look forward to seeing more cards and goodies on the TCR Photo Wall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely layout you have used Shirley-Ann. I really like how you continued it to the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's an awesome New Year's resolution! I have been thinking I should start doing this too, but never thought to make it a resolution. This would be MUCH more enjoyable than the treadmill! UGH!
    Love your gorgeous card Shirley-Anne and I'm so happy that I can see it on your blog; which is no longer lost in la-la land! I did back mine up, thanks to Michelle's great tips.
    Your pick of the week is FANTASTIC too.
    hugs to you and have a great week,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous card,a fabulous layout. Good luck with your New Years Resolution.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Shrirley-Anne, I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness! As I've been looking through my blog list, I realized my December was soooo busy, I've missed a lot of what you were doing here Sirley-anne! And some very lovely ones there were, too!!
    I see we both have some personal challenges going for 2012. You've begun yours with a very sweet card! I like the asymmetrical matts. They give a nice background to the cute watering can which you've done a lovely job of coloring!

    Happy New Year to you, and hugs back!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful little card - reminds me of spring, and the inside of your card looks fabulous too
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely image and colouring, I see you've kept your New Year's Resolution, LOL.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome card, I love the image and the colours, do love lime green and pink together, the blue sets it off nicely too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card and very nice coloring tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eeek! How does a blog just disapear??!! I'm glad you have your blog back too! Beautiful card - I love the layout and the colour combo.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this image hun, and you have coloured it beautifully, love your layout too! Can't believe you lost your blog..don't know how to do a back up, have you any tips for me:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeousd little card Shirley-Anne, love the colours and sweet image...well done on doing the insert too, not my strong point, always find it a pain to go back later and complete it so I'm going to try too. have my eye on a few from their site, they are fab. Gosh, dread the thought of my blog going missing! Have a lovely day. Seen your card on MIM. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute Card!! Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenge.

    Hugs,

    Sherry-DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those shapes you've used to mat with - really clever Shirley-Anne! And the colours so fresh too!

    Sweet pick, it's just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  19. glad you got it all sorted hun, would miss you around bloggie land xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card- I really like your layout and the pretty, fresh colours!! :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley this time!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne