Followers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Just For You

Hi there blogg pals . Welcome to my room where the fan is barely making a difference . Another muggy day yesterday too . I have to remember to see that Doug is drinking the cool water I leave by his side . I have never known any one to be as adverse to  drinking water as he is ..not even that  with cordial .
What a shame ,  that because the unit is closed up to keep the heat out through the day ,  I cant do the ironing , the vaccuuming , baking or dusting and Doug is dozing while watching a movie ...yeah  right ! So I will just have to spend time in my room ....hehehe .

And I did ,  to create this card

 
Card and Paper from SU .Flower image from Funky Flowers , Peachy Keen Stamps
I think that I got the circular sentiment from Lili of the Valley .
The diecut for the bow from MFT
Copics to colour.
 
But I do have to go so ..
 
 
Catch you later , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne
 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. Cute card, Shirley-Anne. Love the happy colours.
    My bones shriek at the mere mention of cold water! Just so you know...I'm sipping hot tea ro keep warm here! LOL
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie-pie card this is. Love the cheerful colours. And come and have a look at the card I made with the stuff you sent me.
    Much love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My goodness, Shirley-Anne! This card is way too cute! It has given me a bright start to my day! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so fresh and sunny, Shirley-Anne - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!
    I'm seeing that bow all over, and a post somewhere (maybe Spellbinder) promised a template of it, but I couldn't find it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty!!! Love that design and the image - and that bow is awesome. Wonderful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card Shirley-Anne, so fresh. Lovely colour. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cheery card, Shirley-Anne, and I love that it's in pink and green....they just seem to belong together, eh? Water has to have sparkle for me to drink it....ice-cold or not at all, lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a sweet card Shirley-Anne, I love the cheerful image. I hope your crafting helps keep you cool x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, Shirley-Anne! So very cheery. As for the water, I might as well be on an all-water diet. I'm drinking so much of it (because of the heat/humidity here) that I'm not hungry at meal times! And I love my food!

    If you have any more hot weather arrive, send it back west, PLEASE!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun cheery spring card, love it.

    Must be a man thing, drinking water, neither my hubby or son will touch it unless forced too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hate the heat!

    Meanwhile this sunny sunflower looks like she would love it! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Shirley-Anne! Love the sweet image, the papers and the fab bow! Have a great week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne