Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Miranda & Mo for Kraftyhands February Challenge

Hi there . Welcome to my room and thank you for calling in ..

Gosh the temperature as been up and down as of late .  Really I  dont mind though ! If it is too hot I craft . If it is too cold I craft. Now , I cant be any more flexible than that .. can I?

This week I have been playing  with some products from Kraftyhands .
 Another CD called Miranda & Mo . No installation required . Easy to run , easy to use . Simply click and print.   It's a bit like buying a packet cake mix . Most of the ingredients are included but you can add a bit of this and that ..[ in this case embellishing ] to make your project your own .

Here is a card that I would like to share today ..as DT card to begin the February challenge on .
Kraftyhands Challenge Blog

  The Theme ...Spring Colours  of   Yellow , Green and Orange .


The image in diecut circle  , the sentiment, the gingham paper are  all from the CD . To make it my own  I have  used card stock and ribbon  from SU .  A  decorative edge made with a  MS punch.

There was an insert , image included , on the CD which I diecut down to suit my card size.


http://kraftyhandschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

The Challenge Rules

Anyone can enter our monthly challenges, the only criteria we have is that you must be a follower of our challenge blog, we know that taking part is 99.9% of the fun!

To be the monthly winner of the £20
Kraftyhands voucher, you must use at least one Kraftyhands product in the creation of your challenge project.

That's as complicated as it gets!

Each month we choose 3 winners, the No1 winner will receive a £20 voucher (if they've used a Kraftyhands product) to spend on the
Kraftyhands webshop and the No1 winner's "blinkie", the other two winners will get a winner's "blinkie" for their blogs!


Thank you to the entries from last month .Congrats to the winners .
Please pop over to the DT blogs and see their inspirational projects  too.

Cant wait to visit you to see your style of papercrafting ..
  
                       Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne



12 comments:

  1. love this card Shirley-anne what super colours that image is making me want summer to arrive
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Shirley-anne. The image and papers are perfect for spring. I love the punched edge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely and fresh, Shirley-Anne! Makes me look forward to some warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card!
    Really like the sunshine one in the previous post too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Shirley-Anne, I like the image the colours and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sunny and bright. Love the image - so calming and yet so cheery.
    I have made a card with your paper - tell me what you think of it.
    Love,
    Monicaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Shirley-Anne, love the papers and the ribbon is so rich.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely fresh card Shirley-Anne and you finish off the inside to match so well. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour combo, lovely image and pretty design. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun sunny card! really makes me smile and think of the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Shirley Anne. Love the colours. I really like this CD, it is so fun. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne