Followers

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Glitz and Glamour

Hi there , welcome to my room .
Very muggy today and not pleasant in my craft room earlier but now that the evening is settling in , the unit is opened up it is much better .
Tonight I'd like to share a card I made earlier using products from Kraftyhands UK

The Days of Glitz and Glamour CD ROM called Deco Delights.
The lady I cut out from a topper from the CD and the paper is from a pack , Vintage Treasures Paper Stack from Kraftyhands as well .
Now,  I think it proper that I say from the get go that I am on the DT as a guest and I have received some free product but as I have bought some products too I feel comfortable giving a review .
My card is still as my style ,that is almost embellishment free . I must confess I struggled to add what I have .



The paper stack  has a great selection of beautiful  floral and script combined papers which compliment the Vintage Treasures CD ROM and the Deco Delights. I really love that the designers of the paper have left ample room for an image without the floral aspects being hidden . I could have left the image as a topper but this time I chose to paper piece it onto a diecut oval frame that coordinated with the blue card base .
The CDs are so easy to use .Just pop into CD part of computer and open .There are papers, toppers and matching sentiments .Enough to create a card from front to back . You can mix and match everything on a CD to make a card your own .Not only that but you can take one segment from one CD and mix with another segment from another CD for real individual style .
That is not to say you cant add some embellishing from your own stash as I have with flowers , pearls and diecut.
Here is what I did for the inside ..

There you go .I hope you have enjoyed your visit here tonight .
Let me know if you visit the shop  http://www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk/ and tell me what you think .
There are new products coming on tap so keep an eye open for them ...
COMING SOON
cd055-web-art
 
 Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

9 comments:

Leanne said...

Beautifully done! Love the background paper.

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous card and love the DP you used!
Lynn

Gail said...

Just beautiful! Love the inside!

Chrissy said...

Oh! my, Shirley-anne, this is so lovely..what gorgeous papers and I love the image and colouring and the pearls in the corners, fabulous design, love the flowers too..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bridie Payne said...

Stunning card, he papers are gorgeous!

Andree said...

A fabulous card Shirley-Anne. The paper and image are wonderful. I think you have the embellishments just right x

Anne-Marie said...

Oh, my....this is beautiful, Shirley-Anne. It really doesn't need any extra embellishing with that beautiful paper and the gorgeous image...perfect as it stands! :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Shirley-Anne, I like the elegant image the paper and the pearls.
Kevin xx

Carolyn said...

Fantastic and beautiful card Shirley-Anne..... My kind of card!

Carolyn