Followers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

In the toy room.

Hi there . Welcome to my room .Thank you for calling in , and if you have taken the time to comment , I appreciate that . You have made my day .

A good morning with a couple of friends, Sandy and Fran, for card making, then out for coffee /lunch with Doug , washing up to date , no ironing in basket and no housework to speak of needing attention . A couple of xlotto tickets in my purse.  I could be a millionaire and not know it !!
We had to use some copics on one of the cards and I am afraid that I dont often place copics back where they belong .Now I have to be really vigilant and try to be better . Here,  Sandy has  almost emptied my two bags of copics to rearrange them into their groups ..

Thank you Sandy for your RAK.


In the mean time ..I am happy enough in my craft room .I have been playing with a CD from Kraftyhands , In The Attic . Now , I wonder where that title came from .
Any way , there's papers , toppers and inserts a plenty to complete a card .
here's what I came up with this time ..

Green card base from SU, , Corner punch from SU . Whisper White from SU to print papers and image toppers .
                                                                    inside .


Super easy to use , plenty of combinations of papers , toppers , pyramid toppers in oval and rectangular. Theres inserts for DL cards as well as 6"square inserts .
Find them all in their shop  .
I don't sing their praises just  because I am a guest DT but,  having bought their CDs and Diecuts before and actually loved  cards  which I  created with the product ..I'm happy to write a review.

  And  a reminder about the current challenge on  Kraftyhands Challenge blog. A few days left so you still have time to enter and there is a sketch to follow if your mojo is in need of a kick start .

Now I would like to give this card away . I will choose a comment on this post and name someone on  next Tuesday's post .                    I WILL MAIL ANYWHERE.

Hope that you have enjoyed your visit , please call again .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

11 comments:

  1. A lovely card Shirley-Anne. The colours are just perfect for springtime - not that we have one in the UK x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely spring card with cheery colours. You look like you have a terrific collection of copics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley-Anne
    Your card is beautiful. Love the artwork from this cd-rom.
    Looks like you are now super organized with your copics. It must feel fantastic!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its hard to keep track of the copics isn't it, mine are all in a basket just rolling around! LOL

    Love the fun green card, great characters!

    Great idea for a card give-away! I actually really need to send out some cards at RAKs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!
    It's so colorful & cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shirley-Anne, a lovely card for the Easter Challenge. Look how many Copics you have!!!!!!! You must have them all. Lucky you. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirley-Anne
    Great spring card.

    Aww what a nice friend to have....is this the Sandy from Sandy's Creation's???

    I seem to picture you two together.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Shirley-Anne this is fabulous. Love the colours and the great shapes.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Had fun Shirley!!!!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card Shirley Anne. Love the colours and the inside of the card. I havent got this cd but it looks good. Some lucky person will be really happy to receive this card. Also thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. Wendy H xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shirley Anne, what a lovely day you must have had, especially to have your pens sorted for you, wish I had crafty friends close, to play with LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne