Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Loads of Christmas Cheer

So late !
Hi there , welcome to my room .
Just wanted to share this weeks Christmas card .
Hope you like it.
 
 
 
 
White gloss card for base .Some old SU,  DSP
Die cut scallop oval in Pacific Point  and Whisper White for image  that was in a free set on a magazine . The sentiment from a SU set Loads of Love .
A few rhinestones from my stash .
 

 
And for inside some left over dsp and a die cut oval  for greeting .
 
 
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

2 comments:

  1. Love the image Shirley-Anne, a gorgeous Christmas card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute teddy and his sack of gifts! I actually did make a start on some Christmas cards today! Stamp Spot has a challenge coming up with a festive theme ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne