Followers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Chocolate and Orange

Hello .Welcome to my room .
Are you blog browsing ? Well , I hope that you like what you see here and maybe leave a word or two . let me know you have been and I can visit you too..
Had a fabulous craft morning with Fran and Sandy . It was coffee and chat first as Sandy has just returned from a trip over seas .Lots of interesting  anecdotes of her travels made delightful addition to the bickies shared .

One of the cards made today was inspired by a card I saw one night as I blog browsed .
I must thank Jen  Nelson  for that . I would share her blog addy but did not write it down ..just remembered the design . The colour combo has changed as is the sentiment .And I think that I did the inside differently too .

                        
 
Chocolate Chip, SU , for card base .Some orange/white  paper from stash .
Pumpkin Pie ribbon , SU.  Sentiment , SU.
INSIDE


It is a  top fold C6 size card . I scallop  die cut the front . I adhered the orange paper to the bottom of a  piece of Chocolate Chip card stock the same size as the original card front .I adhered that behind the scalloped front , then added the ribbon and sentiment .
Card colours reminded me of  the Jaffa  confectionery.
 Tis another CAS card.
Must leave now and catch up on some DT work .

                     Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne




7 comments:

  1. It's a lovely CAS card! Like it lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Shirley - love this. The colours are right up my street!.. and i love the design..
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Shirley-Anne.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clean, so beatiful! I really like this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Shirley- anne. The colours are fabulous. Very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this colour combo Shirley, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh choc-orange sounds delicious! hehee, looks yummy too! love the colour combo and pretty ribbon and tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne