Followers

Friday, February 7, 2014

Kraftyhands and Spring Flowers

Hi there , welcome to my room .
Thanks so much for calling and I hope that you like what you see .
There are new followers and friends in my craft circle to welcome too .
 
Here it is February and the new challenge at Kraftyhands Challenge Blog is open .
 
The theme for this challenge is Spring Flowers
 
Here is my DT sample using Kew floral collection
 
Here , I have printed  both sides of card  base , Whisper White .
Die cut a gate fold card and created a belly band with another image from CD which I punched out with circle punch , SU .

Also at the on line  shop you will find these beauties
Floral Collection Postcard Toppers
Beautiful Floral themed postcard style toppers. Ideal for card making, scrapbooking or home decor projects.
And MORE NEWS

Just arrived in!
A new addition to the Kraftyhands stash! Die cut floral handbag boxes! These beauties come in 6 different colour shades and you get 2 of each colour in the pack! Ready to pre-order now, starts shipping out on Friday! Nip on over to the website here for more information!

(Brads and resin flowers sold separately!)
So,  hope that we see some of your talent entered into the challenge just for fun . It would be fabulous to see more entries using some  images from Kraftyhands .It could be post cards or any of the  die cut images .
 
If you are mojo starved then  pop over to the DT blogs and be inspired .
 
See you soon at the challenge blog .
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shirley-Anne, love the design.
    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something a little different Shirley-Anne.It's really lovely and from my favourite cd.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful idea Shirley-Anne, I love the papers and image you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful my friend thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow your card is so beautiful with the wonderful vintage flowers.
    Wishing you a wonderful and relaxed weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beautiful florals, great gate fold with band!Oh the handbag looks pretty special too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne